Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Im back!


PET RESCUE CIRCLE-Siyalu Sathwayo Niduk Wethwa


My Friends,
information is power and friends are our most wonderful resource when it comes to helping the poor stray animals of this country. Therefore I thought of setting up a blog - which means merely an online database of a sort with all the information we can enter as to who needs help and who can help in even small ways.
So I shall start by listing a few success stories and you my friends are all welcome to add your own - I know there seem to be animals all over the place who need our help and its difficult to know where to start but maybe a story and a photo will bring out the compassion in our readers and we can direct it where it is needed most...this blog is titledwww.colombopetrescue.blogspot.com - (do book mark it)
why would you do this? well...because a few of you out there have realised,I suspect , that true happiness comes from helping someone desperate who needs to be helped, and that our furry and voiceless little friends sure know how to repay that help with SO MUCH love and loyalty ...you almost pity the people who DONT realise this ,dont you now ?if you agree with this - pass this on !-and let me know any good ideas you get on how much more we can do !!
You can send me your animal rescue stories, funny quotes, pet photos and of course the SOS messages and I will be uploading them.
write to chandrika6@gmail.com


I shall leave you with my favourite animal quote :
TO ERR IS HUMAN ....TO FORGIVE, CANINE...
warmest regards

Chandrika Gadiewasam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home