Wednesday, August 30, 2006

NAWALA SOS


Abandoned pups - Available at Nawala - Please help!!
Call Nushani on 0773074898 if anyone is interested!!

Hey everyone,
Some heartless bastard had abandoned five healthy and beautiful puppies in a box on the rainy street last evening, and I just happened to see one of them almost get knocked down. I have them at home now, but my three cats and mother are extremely stressed out, so I need to find them good homes ASAP.
They're about 3-4 months old each, and are friendly and comfortable around people, as well as are weaned. All female, and seriously cute.
I am willing to take care of all sterilisation costs when they are old enough for it. All I need are good loving homes for these babies. Please pass the word around and let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
Shanuki

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger aljuhara said...

Good news -
all 'Nawala SOS' pups have found good homes, and are quite happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home