Tuesday, March 13, 2007

a Tale of THREE Kitties

Please help: I have three orphan kittens who need loving homes urgently

three adorable furballs inquisitve ,cheeky and always on the move, I tried taking photos but the moment I come to the room they come running and bascially tumble about so much that it hasnt been a success ! I'm afraid all are female, the three colored one for sure, but the other two may be also... but I had some small one, who looked female and later turned out to be males! However I recommend strngly that even if they are males, they should be operated to save them from the urge to go out and eventually getting into fights and also to prevent the habit of territory marking.

before they get too big... any idea, who would like to adopt the baby kitties?

For castration/ sterilization I can pay. and if I can find places for all three I don't mind making a trip to Colombo to deliver them!

Have a good day then!

from Padma , in Kandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home