Sunday, September 03, 2006

Foofpy 2005

This is Foofpy* - the one we found thrown away near the Video Kadey, chewing on tyre tubing. and if you think its a close up photo , no way am I goin anywhere near those ankle seeking jaws, -I took this photo from my second floor balconey which speaks for the incredible zoom on my recently acquired Konica Minolta(more about this later)
Foopy is CUTE but nibbly and she is the main reason two of our other orphans , Piky and Kuki left home and went and relocated themselves in neighbuoring houses and I have to tell people that Im such a lowly person , my DOGS dumped me! In spite of heaps of vitamins and beef bones she suffers from compulsive ankle nibbling syndrome and so has to be put in our backyard and occasionally ostracised.

* also known as Chewbekka the Foofpy

2 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger aljuhara said...

Note from the long suffering co-owners -
"seriously we think the "Ugliest pooch in Colombo" award must go to this one!"

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger aljuhara said...

But to be honest I was trying my best to get Picky out of the house anyway- since 1999..

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5277/2166/1600/ok%20doggy.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home