Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stichy and Patchy Story


you hear all about govt sponsored spay and neuter campaigns and the whole importance of sterilizing strays but guess what when you go to one of these fairly uptown joints they charge you upto 8000 per cat !! that almost had be lose consciousness since we have about 3 or 4 fertile animals hanging around my house and that would be a large chunk of my income.
luckily I was directed to a reasonable local vet named Dr Gallage who performed the operations for a nominal charge of 1000 each and 2000 if its disolving sutures. email me if you need his number

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger docreport said...

Need his number! We have been paying double that!

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous chandrika said...

can you email me pls chandrika6@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home