Tuesday, May 08, 2007

take me home


Hi, my name is Brownie I am a 7 month old female Mongrel. I have just been spayed. I live near a factory in Wattala. I spend most of my day looking for food and trying to avoid being run over by the big trucks I sleep under to keep warm. Two of my sisters were run over just a few weeks ago and the rest of my family was taken away in a lorry and I was very sad. Most of my friends have broken legs from narrowly escaping being run over. If no one adopts me I will have to go back there. I am very friendly, quite obedient and don’t jump around or bark too much. I don’t have any skin conditions and am healthy. I will be getting my injections once I have my stitches out. I love company and being around people who are kind to me.
If you want to adopt me please call 0776581514. You can also come visit me at the PetsVCare boarding kennels at 103, Veluwana Place, Colombo 13 where I am recovering from my operation.

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger aljuhara said...

why of course they do, and I know how happy you must feel to suddenly bump into relations on line too! small world,eh?

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger aljuhara said...

For the Record
Brownie found a home and a home found Brownie , so everyone is ok.
Have a warm sunshiney day ,everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home