Monday, May 14, 2007

Shady Charachter, looking for love...


Meet Shady;

Age : 2 years

Type : Pure Vulsation

Characteristics : Walks with the use of two legs only Extremely Lovable Good Watch Dog (Believe it or not, barks her guts out)


Shady's Story: I was born near Mc Donald's - Rajagiriya and kind families used to give me delicious food.

One day a vehicle ran over my 2 back legs as I was resting under the vehicle, it was raining that night and the pain was more than my little puppy legs could bare. God was sure with me that night as a group of friends parked close by found me and took me to the closest vet, they were very kind to me, but the vet could not keep me and so I was taken to a kind home, where an old amme took super care of me, it is great here.

I was then taken several times for X-rays and given so many injections but my back legs could not function. I am very happy though… I meet other pal's on and off too and we play away… I know you think I am lame cause I have only two legs but I am faster than you will imagine, I'm sure I can out run a few of you reading this…


Shady's Request: The old amme and family here are moving away and I am so so sad but they cannot take me. My friends who took me in are looking for another place for me. They say they will pay for vaccinations, food, and will have someone come bath me once a week if need be, cause I love a good bath… I just want a good home, I promise I will not be difficult to look after. Bow Wow Shady


94777486074

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home